Sunday, October 23, 2011

Might and Magic II - Part 9




Shortish update. Nothing too important/exciting happened. Here we go!



Poor scientist.  Looks like he's gonna be a slave for quite awhile.  Well, at least he can do the Monster Mash.

The Lich Lord hurt like 500 damage on a single target.  The Monster Masher didn't seem to bad.  I think if it was just the Monster Masher we could have won, although it would have been hard.



Stupid Leprechauns...  They are actually pretty easy. BUT!  They steal ALL your money.  And when you kill them you don't get it all back.  We got a lot back, but its no where near how much we started with.  They were pretty frequent around here so I began running away when I ran into them.



I did eat the bark.  Its anyone's guess as to what it did though.




More signs.  I don't even know which signs I've read or not anymore.



I'm not sure if this is the same guy that wanted the Cupie Dolls.  I should probably go back to the circus, but I'm pretty far away from there.



I missed the teleportation message.  The world in this game is littered with teleportations.  This dungeon looks more mazelike than it really is.  Its actually pretty straight forward.  There are quite a few messages though.  Whether they are important or not is a question.



I bet we have to fight him.  I also bet he will kill us immediately.  Yeah, I'm a pessimist, but...  after how this game has been going, who can blame me?


Everyone's favorite overrated class.  Turns out this dungeon we got teleported to is actually a pretty low level area.  Strange since I was teleported here from a pretty mid-level area...



 I love the names the mercenaries get.  Holy Moley, Slick Pick, H. K. Phooey, and I think there was a Big Fanny.



Okay, well at least we know what the Fluxer and Capitors are for.  Now to actually find some.



I never heard anything about Nomad treasure, but okay!  Treasure sounds good!



Bah, I get more from killing moderately easy monsters...




So I have a heads up on where these boss-type monsters are, but chances are I'm gonna completely forget about them and just randomly run into them on accident.



What?  I said no because I wanted to look at my stats to see if they changed, but then it the message wouldn't pop up again...  So we'll never know.



I'm not sure what this means.  I guess the castle doesn't exist anymore?  I wonder when we'll ever get to go to the past?



Ah crap.  Mr. Wizard is more or less a recurring thing in the series from what I understand.  He doesn't necessarily appear in all the games.  I think I remember reading somewhere that he's a mercenary in this game.  I hope Mr. Wizard enjoys doing the Monster Mash, cause he's going to be doing it for quite a while..



I don't know how powerful Dancing Sword is in this game, but its moderately powerful in MM3.  We'll worry about it when we get there.



Does anyone remember a Nakazawa in Rocky and Bullwinkle?  Cause I don't.  I'm gonna guess that Amazons are Crazed Natives on crack.



Adjusting the torch reveals a hidden area which had more "Nomad treasure" which was essentially the same treasure as the one I have already shown.

Long story short:  We got out of the dungeon and found a few castles.






After we found our way back to Middlegate (or was it Middleton?  I keep forgetting), we grinded a bit on Barbarians, which for some reason I don't have a screenshot of.  Well, they look like the Crazed Natives, only they aren't as dangerous.  Which isn't to say they are easy.  They come in groups of 3 and give 6000 experience which is a lot, and quite a bit of money and pretty decent items.


No comments:

Post a Comment